In life, sometimes it’s the littlest details that hold the most meaning. Your wedding day will also be filled with little details that will add to the magic of the day. From the guest book to your décor, these different details are an absolute must for the celebration. No matter how big or small, each one contributes its own, unique element.
As you plan your wedding day, know that you will encounter many elements that you will not want to overlook. Are you aware of what they are?
Here at Devoted Columbus, we believe that even the smallest details have a big part when it comes to planning your wedding. That’s why we have put together a few details that you don’t want to overlook. Would you like to learn what these details are? If so, continue reading for some great inspiration:
- Your seating cards. This is one element that you can guarantee every single guest will see. Your guests rely on this wedding detail to assist them in finding their seats. It will also greet them as they arrive at your reception. From the way you create your cards, such as personalized calligraphy or highlighting your nuptial color palette, to the way you display them, hung to a line with clothespins or created upon personal stirrers for your cocktail hour, your escort cards are a noticeable detail.
- Your wedding favors. This little detail serves as a reminder of your big day. Your favors are certainly darling, but you can always add a little more. You can leave a lasting impression when you display your favors with finesse. Creating a table to showcase your favors, or even highlighting them as place settings, will allow you to draw your guests to them.
- Your wedding signs. If you are hosting your ceremony and reception in the same venue, you will need signs to direct your guests to the appropriate location. But, for your special day, not just any sign will do. You can create signs that direct your guests to every wedding location. Also, a sign is crucial for your guests if your reception isn’t in the same location as your ceremony.
- Your plan for the little ones. Will your wedding day be a kid-friendly event? If so, you will certainly need some entertainment for them. A kid’s table is a great idea for meal time, as it can be comprised of games, glow sticks, and coloring books, so that there won’t be any lack of fun.
- Your guest book. Your guests are ready to sign a guest book for your big day. As they walk through your venue’s doors, you can offer a refreshing alternative to the classic book and pen. There are many options, such as providing a Jenga tower and having your guests each personalize a piece. Or, you can offer Polaroid cameras that allow each guest to contribute a photo that is special for you.
When planning your wedding, it’s easy for things to be overlooked. These are a few wedding details that you won’t want to miss. Here at Devoted Columbus, as a wedding vendor resource in Columbus, Ohio, we are here to help you discover the best wedding professionals for your big day. Please feel free to contact us today to discover the best resources for your Columbus wedding.