Top 10 Reasons to Attend The In Person Event
1) We will be taking all necessary safety precautions. Limiting the amount of people, distance between booths, and holding the grand finally virtually.
2) Amazing food
3) Cake samples
4) Thousands of dollars in prizes given away!
5) 40-50 of the best wedding professionals Columbus has to offer (not to mention some categories to make your wedding stand out!
6) Swag bags for all couples
7) Music and Entertainment
8) Every ticket comes with a FREE drink
9) Grand Finale with Cake Cutting, First Dance, and Bouquet Toss- done virtually
10) Save time by interviewing vendors and checking dates right on site
The grand finale will be live streamed at 4:00pm. We hope to see you there!
The Venue: Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus
Your wedding should be the most important, memorable day of your life and with Embassy Suites Columbus it will be! We offer both elegant surroundings as well as a sincere and friendly staff. We hope to make your wedding as pleasant to plan, as it is to attend.
Our modern 8-Story Atrium is a beautiful backdrop for an elegant Hors D’oeuvres reception for your guests prior to entering the ballroom for your grand entrance. Our smaller ballroom is perfect for rehearsal dinners and smaller intimate weddings.
We will work with you throughout the entire planning process. From the over-night guest accommodations to the post wedding brunch, our goal is to “WOW” you.
Personal bridal consultations are available by appointment…
Address: 2700 Corporate Exchange Drive, Columbus OH 43231
Phone: (614) 823-6738
Fred Astaire Westerville – Dance Lessons
Magic Mirror Photo Booth – Photo Booth
D and M DJ Entertainment – Music/MC
All Occasions Catering & Banquet Facility – Food Samples
VIP Events Management – Music/MC
Great Point Kitchen & Events – Food Samples
Avola Lanza Hair Studio – Tours of Mobile Salon & Model Demonstrations
Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus – Food Samples
Plenty O’Cookies– Cookie Demonstration
Hofbrauhaus Columbus – Food Samples
- When is the event?
Sunday, October 25th, 2020
- What should I wear?
Be comfortable but have some fun with it, we recommend something casual but nice.
- Do I have to pre-register?
We highly encourage everyone to pre-register online however you may register on-site if need be 30 min prior to the start of the event.
- How much does it cost to attend?
$12 per person who pre-registers online!
$15 per person who registers on-site.
- What should I expect?
The Wedding Experience is just that an experience! You will have the opportunity to attend multiple mock receptions within 1 venue all hosted by different vendors. At each reception, you will be able to taste their food and drinks, meet with Columbus’ best wedding professionals and experience what your big day could be like! Some lucky couples will be given the chance to “cut the cake”, have their “first dance”, and so much more!